Sunday, June 04, 2006

Jen's baptism



Jen and her friend Saige were baptized together. It was a wonderful experience. She was so excited. Her foot came out of the water so Andrew put his foot over hers so it wouldn’t come up again. I am so proud of her and how obedient she is. She is a little missionary. She has invited a friend from school to come with us. She is always explaining to her friends why we do things and don’t do things. She tells everyone you can come with me if you like. We gave her a journal for her birthday because she said the Prophet said to write in our journals. She was so worried she couldn’t feel the spirit once she was confirmed. On the way home she stated she felt good and could feel the spirit. I don’t know what I did to have her in my life. I am so happy she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home